Spain is currently considered to be the cheapest European country to spend with the Spanish education system in line with the European Common Standardization (EHEA). Students are not only trained in Europe’s leading educational environment but also cultivated more skills, linguistic knowledge and a new European culture.
Always want to encourage and help students – dream students to study abroad, Blue Ocean Education unceasing solutions to support the maximum for students. We understand that:
Are you interested in studying the Spanish course?
You want to study in Spain but only have the average budget?
Are you already working, and need Spanish to work or look for a better job?
Would you like to receive the DELE certificate issued by the Spanish Institute of Cervantes?
Please register with us to apply for the Spanish Course for the admission period of 10th, 11th, 12th 2015.
Advantages of the Spanish one year course:
– Short term (lasting 9 months)
– Does not require IELTS, TOEFL, … or any other English certificate
– Extremely reasonable tuition fees: from € 1,400 – € 4,500 per course
– Study in the system of Spanish public universities with the highest quality of European education in Spain
– Teacher and qualifications according to the Spanish National Language Institute – Cervantes
– Commitment to quality output
– Study and practice Spanish in your home country
– The place of study is the ancient city with rich cultural and historical value
Spanish Course List:
No. School Fees
1 UNIVERSITY OF CORDOBA 3.480 Euro
2 UNIVERSITY OF ALMERIA 4.540 Euro
3 UNIVERSITY OF GRANADA 3.650 Euro
4 UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA 4.160 Euro
5 UNIVERSITY OF VALLADOLID 3.305 Euro
6 UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA 1.340 Euro
7 UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE 4.270 Euro
ALCALA DE HENARES UNIVERSITY
– Graduated from high school, minimum GPA 6.5.
– Basic communication English